Ethical utilization of the collected data
- Our terms and conditions are always accountable it comes to keep the policies confidential. The entire custody of the data and information of the customers is with us.
- There is a need to protect the most personal data and information which customers provide us.
- Our privacy policies are dependent on providing the customers and user secure access when they are on to our website.
- PinKonnect Express Pvt Ltd built the Paapos app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by PinKonnect Express Pvt ltd and is intended for use as is.
- This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- The entire data which we obtain from the customers is collected in a number of possible ways.
- If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
- The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service.
- We ask very minimal information devoid of the most personal one in our agreement. It generally includes the name of the concerned person, email or local address along with the phone number.
- We highly pay attention towards all the courier deliveries.
- This is in order to ensure the individual identity of the customer and to assure the general qualifications.
- All of the submitted information will always remain confidential with us and only be used in case of urgency.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Google Play Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose. We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- At any point on under any circumstances if you feel the need to withdraw your consent feel free to ask us.
- We will accept your return request and start executing it. In this case, we will stop using are accessing your personal information (whatever is provided to us) immediately and will inform you about the soonest possible. In exchange for this, we also send a confirmation email to you regarding the same.
Links to Other Sites
- We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- In this context, we would request you to keep using the updated version of our app and also take the periodic follow up from our website in order to know the updates.
- Shielding the unauthorized or manipulative access to our website, we ensure the secure access. We safeguard the information in data procedurals available with us.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Under any circumstances, you can not hold us liable for it thus kindly assure yourself before proceeding with the third party link.
- These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers.
- If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page. Hence prefer the updation mostly.
- If you think any segment needs more clarification regarding any of the information which we have provided is genuinely lacking something, let us know about it.